View the video below to see what it means to be a member of We The Patients! We all look forward to your thoughts and ideas.
There two types of membership: Basic (free) and Premium (small fee).
There is no charge for the Basic membership. Just sign-up and get started.
When you sign up as a Basic member, you will receive:
- Newsletter of We The Patients to access and consider, any time
- Access to the Forum, anytime
- Understandable evidence (not opinion) about healthcare
- Specially reduced, members-only price for “The Cancer In Healthcare” ($14.95; list price=$17.95)
- Monthly Bonus specials
- Dr. Deane’s Healthcare Dictionary is accessible ANYTIME, top-right on home page
All the above is FREE!
Premium members get everything Basic members receive, plus:
- Premium members can listen to audio recordings of the newsletters via mp3 files
- Premium members can download ALL files–newsletters, bonuses, articles, mp3′s–to any mobile device
- Monthly direct telephone FAQ conference call with Dr. Deane
- Online support
- Don’t forget Dr. Deane’s Healthcare Dictionary is accessible ANYTIME, top-right on home page
Every day we are bombarded with hundreds of unsolicited offers, spam, phishing expeditions, and malware. Privacy and security are important to all of us.
I will never sell or release any of your information, whether demographic or financial data.
At times, I will survey the members on various subjects, including how to improve this Newsletter-&-Forum. I promise to maintain your confidentiality at all times.
At the Forum, you decide whether to use your real name or a screen name. If you choose the latter, I shall not reveal your identity to anyone.
Dr. Deane Waldman, April 10, 2014
Those who sign-up in first six months of 2014 receive “Grandfather Pricing” meaning they will never receive any further price increases, ever, as long as they keep their Premium membership active.
Sign up today![go_pricing id="dw-mbr-signup"]
*You must register, upgrade, or sign in to view subscriber content! Registration is free.